"Fuller studied biology, Spanish and mathematics at Hope. In 2001, she received a Doctorate of Philosophy in Molecular and Cellular Pathology at the University of Wisconsin.
Host: Dr Salama
- Cultivation techniques to study lanthanide metal interactions in the haloalkaliphilic Type I methanotroph "Methylotuvimicrobium buryatense" 5GB1C.
Methods in enzymology - , 2021
Groom JD, Lidstrom ME
- 4-hydroxy-2-nonenal antimicrobial toxicity is neutralized by an intracellular pathogen.
eLife - May, 2021
Tabakh H, McFarland AP, Thomason MK, Pollock AJ, Glover RC, Zaver SA, Woodward JJ
- An international, interlaboratory ring trial confirms the feasibility of an open-source, extraction-less "direct" RT-qPCR method for reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA in clinical samples.
medRxiv : the preprint server for health sciences - Apr, 2021
Mills MG, Bruce E, Huang ML, Crothers JW, Hyrien O, Oura CAL, Blake L, Jordan AB, Hester S, Wehmas L, Mari B, Barby P, Lacoux C, Fassy J, Vial P, Vial C, Martinez JRW, Oladipo OO, Inuwa B, Shittu I, Meseko CA, Chammas R, Santos CF, José Dionísio T, Garbieri TF, Parisi VA, Mendes-Correa MC, dePaula AV, Romano CM, Góes LGB, Minoprio P, Campos AC, Cunha MP, Vilela APP, Nyirenda T, Mkakosya RS, Muula AS, Dumm RE, Harris RM, Mitchell CA, Pettit S, Botten J, Jerome KR
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa aggregates in cystic fibrosis sputum produce exopolysaccharides that likely impede current therapies.
Cell reports - Feb, 2021
Jennings LK, Dreifus JE, Reichhardt C, Storek KM, Secor PR, Wozniak DJ, Hisert KB, Parsek MR
- Analysis of c-di-GMP High and Low Subpopulations Using Flow-assisted Cell Sorting (FACS) and Quantitative Reverse Transcriptase PCR (qRT-PCR).
Bio-protocol - Jan, 2021
Armbruster CR, Parsek MR