Spring quarter will begin with remote instruction on March 30, with fully remote instruction continuing through the end of spring quarter. There will be no in-person classes this spring.
As of 3/16/2020, our office operations have moved online. Department Admin staff is available via email/phone and the student advisor (Andrea Pardo) is available via phone or zoom appointment. Please refer to the directory page if you would need a specific person's contact information.
Host: Microbiology Senior Fellows
Host: Dr John Mittler
- Cyclic dinucleotides at the forefront of innate immunity.
Current opinion in cell biology - Jan, 2020
Zaver SA, Woodward JJ
- STING is dispensable during KSHV infection of primary endothelial cells.
Virology - Jan, 2020
Vogt D, Zaver S, Ranjan A, DiMaio T, Gounder AP, Smith JG, Lagunoff M
- Quantifying Methane and Methanol Metabolism of "" 5GB1C under Substrate Limitation.
mSystems - Dec, 2019
He L, Fu Y, Lidstrom ME
- In vivo two-photon imaging of neuronal and brain vascular responses in mice chronically exposed to ethanol.
Alcohol (Fayetteville, N.Y.) - Dec, 2019
O'Herron P, Summers PM, Shih AY, Kara P, Woodward JJ
- Structure of an Inner Membrane Protein Required for PhoPQ-Regulated Increases in Outer Membrane Cardiolipin.
mBio - 02, 2020
Fan J, Petersen EM, Hinds TR, Zheng N, Miller SI