Seminars will be held at 10am on Tuesdays via zoom for the forseable future rather than the normal 4pm time. Mark your calnedars!
COVID19 SELF-ATTESTATION: Per Department of Microbiology policy, all personnel entering any UW
locations are required to submit an online COVID19 self-attestation on the day of entry.
Self-attestation links are listed below:
1. For all personnel with Workday Employee Identification (EID):
• login to Workday
• Click on the Attestation icon and submit your response:
- Cryptic transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in Washington state.
Science (New York, N.Y.) - Sep, 2020
Bedford T, Greninger AL, Roychoudhury P, Starita LM, Famulare M, Huang ML, Nalla A, Pepper G, Reinhardt A, Xie H, Shrestha L, Nguyen TN, Adler A, Brandstetter E, Cho S, Giroux D, Han PD, Fay K, Frazar CD, Ilcisin M, Lacombe K, Lee J, Kiavand A, Richardson M, Sibley TR, Truong M, Wolf CR, Nickerson DA, Rieder MJ, Englund JA, , Hadfield J, Hodcroft EB, Huddleston J, Moncla LH, Müller NF, Neher RA, Deng X, Gu W, Federman S, Chiu C, Duchin JS, Gautom R, Melly G, Hiatt B, Dykema P, Lindquist S, Queen K, Tao Y, Uehara A, Tong S, MacCannell D, Armstrong GL, Baird GS, Chu HY, Shendure J, Jerome KR
- The influence of proline isomerization on potency and stability of anti-HIV antibody 10E8.
Scientific reports - Aug, 2020
Guttman M, Padte NN, Huang Y, Yu J, Rocklin GJ, Weitzner BD, Scian M, Ho DD, Lee KK
- The First Quarter of SARS-CoV-2 Testing: the University of Washington Medicine Experience.
Journal of clinical microbiology - Jul, 2020
Greninger AL, Jerome KR
- Molecular characterization of a fungal gasdermin-like protein.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America - 08, 2020
Daskalov A, Mitchell PS, Sandstrom A, Vance RE, Glass NL
- Gene editing and elimination of latent herpes simplex virus in vivo.
Nature communications - 08, 2020
Aubert M, Strongin DE, Roychoudhury P, Loprieno MA, Haick AK, Klouser LM, Stensland L, Huang ML, Makhsous N, Tait A, De Silva Feelixge HS, Galetto R, Duchateau P, Greninger AL, Stone D, Jerome KR