Congratulations, Hannah Ratner of the Mougous lab for her recent selection as a LSRF Postdoc Fellow!
Host: Dr. Jenny Hyde
- The evolving biology of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug resistance.
Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology - , 2022
Jones RM, Adams KN, Eldesouky HE, Sherman DR
- Omnipose: a high-precision morphology-independent solution for bacterial cell segmentation.
Nature methods - Nov, 2022
Cutler KJ, Stringer C, Lo TW, Rappez L, Stroustrup N, Brook Peterson S, Wiggins PA, Mougous JD
- Rapidly identifying new coronavirus mutations of potential concern in the Omicron variant using an unsupervised learning strategy.
Scientific reports - Nov, 2022
Zhao LP, Lybrand TP, Gilbert PB, Payne TH, Pyo CW, Geraghty DE, Jerome KR
- Genomic changes in Kaposi Sarcoma-associated Herpesvirus and their clinical correlates.
PLoS pathogens - Nov, 2022
Santiago JC, Adams SV, Towlerton A, Okuku F, Phipps W, Mullins JI
- The Sia System and c-di-GMP Play a Crucial Role in Controlling Cell-Association of Psl in Planktonic P. aeruginosa.
Journal of bacteriology - Nov, 2022
Dreifus JE, O'Neal L, Jacobs HM, Subramanian AS, Howell PL, Wozniak DJ, Parsek MR