Congratulations to Dr. Million-Weaver for successfully defending his dissertation, "The consequences of head-on replication-transcription conflicts on replication restart and genomic instability in B. subtilis"
Host: Department of Microbiology
- HAMP Domain Rotation and Tilting Movements Associated with Signal Transduction in the PhoQ Sensor Kinase.
mBio - , 2015
Matamouros S, Hager KR, Miller SI
- A direct screen for c-di-GMP modulators reveals a Salmonella Typhimurium periplasmic ʟ-arginine-sensing pathway.
Science signaling - , 2015
Mills E, Petersen E, Kulasekara BR, Miller SI
- Toll-Like Receptor 3 Signaling via TRIF Contributes to a Protective Innate Immune Response to Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Infection.
mBio - , 2015
Totura AL, Whitmore A, Agnihothram S, Schäfer A, Katze MG, Heise MT, Baric RS
- Interaction and signalling between a cosmopolitan phytoplankton and associated bacteria.
Nature - Jun, 2015
Amin SA, Hmelo LR, van Tol HM, Durham BP, Carlson LT, Heal KR, Morales RL, Berthiaume CT, Parker MS, Djunaedi B, Ingalls AE, Parsek MR, Moran MA, Armbrust EV
- National Institutes of Health Pathways to Prevention Workshop: Advancing the Research on Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Annals of internal medicine - Jun, 2015
Green CR, Cowan P, Elk R, O'Neil KM, Rasmussen AL