The Microbiology Department welcomes our incoming graduate students:
Renae Cruz (University of California, Los Angeles)
Alex Pollock (University of California, Berkeley)
Brittany Ruhland (Tufts University)
Sofiya Shevchenko (University of Toronto)
Justin Ulrich-Lewis (University of Michigan)
Daniel Vogt (University of Wisconsin)
- Relationship of Specific Bacteria in the Cervical and Vaginal Microbiotas With Cervicitis.
Sexually transmitted diseases - Sep, 2015
Gorgos LM, Sycuro LK, Srinivasan S, Fiedler TL, Morgan MT, Balkus JE, McClelland SR, Fredricks DN, Marrazzo JM
- Suppressor of cytokine signaling 3 is an inducible host factor during Ebola virus infection that regulates virus egress.
Journal of virology - Aug, 2015
Okumura A, Rasmussen AL, Halfmann P, Feldmann F, Yoshimura A, Feldmann H, Kawaoka Y, Harty RN, Katze MG
- Latent KSHV Infected Endothelial Cells Are Glutamine Addicted and Require Glutaminolysis for Survival.
PLoS pathogens - Jul, 2015
Sanchez EL, Carroll PA, Thalhofer AB, Lagunoff M
- Site-specific amino-acid preferences are mostly conserved in two closely related protein homologs.
Molecular biology and evolution - Jul, 2015
Doud MB, Ashenberg O, Bloom JD
- Experimental evolution identifies VACV mutations in A24R and A35R that antagonize the PKR pathway and accompany collapse of an extragenic gene amplification.
Journal of virology - Jul, 2015
Brennan G, Kitzman JO, Shendure J, Geballe AP