The National Academy of Sciences announced today the election of 120 members and 30 international members in recognition of their distinguished and continuing achievements in original research. Among those elected is Microbiology's own Dr Joseph Mougous. Congratulations, Dr Mougous!
No upcoming events at this time
- Structural dynamics reveal isolate-specific differences at neutralization epitopes on HIV Env.
iScience - Jun, 2022
Hodge EA, Naika GS, Kephart SM, Nguyen A, Zhu R, Benhaim MA, Guo W, Moore JP, Hu SL, Sanders RW, Lee KK
- Lack of Cas13a inhibition by anti-CRISPR proteins from Leptotrichia prophages.
Molecular cell - Jun, 2022
Johnson MC, Hille LT, Kleinstiver BP, Meeske AJ, Bondy-Denomy J
- Genome-wide protein-DNA interaction site mapping in bacteria using a double-stranded DNA-specific cytosine deaminase.
Nature microbiology - Jun, 2022
Gallagher LA, Velazquez E, Peterson SB, Charity JC, Radey MC, Gebhardt MJ, Hsu F, Shull LM, Cutler KJ, Macareno K, de Moraes MH, Penewit KM, Kim J, Andrade PA, LaFramboise T, Salipante SJ, Reniere ML, de Lorenzo V, Wiggins PA, Dove SL, Mougous JD
- Thymidine starvation promotes c-di-AMP-dependent inflammation during pathogenic bacterial infection.
Cell host & microbe - Apr, 2022
Tang Q, Precit MR, Thomason MK, Blanc SF, Ahmed-Qadri F, McFarland AP, Wolter DJ, Hoffman LR, Woodward JJ
- The Wsp system of links surface sensing and cell envelope stress.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America - 05, 2022
O'Neal L, Baraquet C, Suo Z, Dreifus JE, Peng Y, Raivio TL, Wozniak DJ, Harwood CS, Parsek MR